Terms and Conditions
Please read the below points to understand the expressions under each circumstance before you have a wonderful shopping experience.
While reading further, you may find several words which convey specific meaning:
- Buyer means the person who buys goods from the Seller
- Seller" means 'Ratanshi Agro Hortitech' who sells the products on ratanshis.com
- Goods means the products offered by the seller for sale on the web site
- List Price means the prices listed on the website for goods by the Seller for sale or as revised from time to time
- Terms and Conditions means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and as amended from time to time
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Country refers to: Maharashtra, India
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Ratanshi Agro Hortitech, 175, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Opposite Byculla Railway Station East, 400027.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Promotions refer to contests, sweepstakes or other promotions offered through the Service.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to ratanshis.com, accessible from http://www.ratanshis.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
The use of this website, its services and tools are all governed by the below mentioned terms and conditions. If you make any transaction through this website, you shall undergo policies that are applicable to the website. If you transact with this website means you are contracting with ratanshis.com and you shall follow the duties with this company.
Please note that wherever is mentioned as “you” or “user” shall be considered as the member of the website who registers with ratanshis.com and provides his/her data using the computation systems. Ratanshi.com allows its users to surf or make purchase from this website without registration process. The term “we”, “us”, “our” means the company or ratanshis.com (Ratanshi Agro Hortitech).
- The seller (ratanshis.com) will not be responsible for any damage, direct loss suffered by the buyer due to any negligence, breach of contract or excessive pricing of the goods.
- In no case shall Ratanshi Agro-Hortitech, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- The seller is not responsible for any economic loss, loss of profit or any indirect third party loss suffered by the buyer caused due to any reason such as negligence, failure to meet any estimated delivery date, misrepresentation or breach of contract.
- All offers for goods purchased by buyers shall be treated as offers listed under the clauses given in Terms & Conditions (T&C). The seller may choose not to accept or cancel a particular order without giving any particular reason.
- Placing an order on ratanshis.com will be treated as an evidence for acceptance of T&C on ratanshis.com
- Any changes mentioned in T&C will be considered inapplicable unless the seller agrees the same in writing
- com does not regularly monitor your posting to the website, but reserves the sole right to do so and if found inappropriate will be responding immediately with the right to report to the law enforcement authorities or legal bodies to action the same. Ratanshis.com will completely cooperate for investigation of illegal activities on the internet.
- If any provision of these T&C is held invalid or illegal by the court of jurisdiction for any reason, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions will be continued in full effect until invalid and illegal contents are eliminated.
- Submission of invalid or unauthorized contents / materials violates the copyright laws, laws of privacy and publicity, trademark laws and other regulations. In this case, user who posts such illegal contents shall be held responsible for such action or the person using the account by submitting user name and password.
- You shall indemnify ratanshis.com and hold its officers, employees, directors, affiliates, business partners, agents and licensors innocent against any loss, damages, expenses, cost and liabilities incurred due to the negligence for the claim or demand from a third party for your use of the website or any person using your account on this website.
- 'Ratanshi Agro Hortitech' reserves the right to stop your access to this website at any time without giving any prior notice. This license can terminate automatically if you breach any of these terms. If you are terminated then you must first destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- By browsing and transacting this website, you accept the current terms and conditions which may change from time to time
- com may suspend the operation of this website for some time being for maintenance work in order to update content or for any other reason.
- As per the license, the goods that are to be delivered should resemble to the description mentioned by the seller on the website or the buyer has to give approval for any change
- The Service is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
- Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Price, Payment and Delivery
- Pricing of the goods shall be specified similar as given in seller’s current list price on the website inclusive of all application taxes, surcharges and handling costs and will be delivered to the address registered by the user on the website in due time from the time of the orders that are successfully placed subject to availability and serviceability of the user’s address.
- The seller may decline sending any orders if the customer is found suspended for any reason
- The seller reserves the right to change and make correct pricing of goods if any error persists in the description of goods or pricing in the website catalogue.
- The Company reserves the right to revise its prices at any time prior to accepting an Order.
- The prices quoted may be revised by the Company subsequent to accepting an Order in the event of any occurrence affecting delivery caused by government action, variation in customs duties, increased shipping charges, higher foreign exchange costs and any other matter beyond the control of the Company. In that event, You will have the right to cancel Your Order.
- If the products are delayed or failed for any reason from the events or circumstances which are outside its reasonable control, neither of the parties will be held responsible for it (controls shall also include strikes, act of god, lock outs, accidents, breakdown of plant/machinery/shortage/unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and war). In such case, the party is entitled for the extension on delivery.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall only be governed by the law of India and any legal disputes/discrepancies will be heard or preceded in the jurisdiction of the Indian courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra only
Products and Services
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
User Comments and Feedback
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Placing an Order
- If You wish to place an Order for Goods available on the Service, You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your Order including, without limitation, Your name, Your email, Your phone number, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card, Your billing address, and Your shipping information.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Order; and that (ii) the information You supply to us is true, correct and complete.
- By submitting such information, You grant us the right to provide the information to payment processing third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Your Order.
Any Goods you purchase can only be returned in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and Our Returns Policy.
Your right to cancel an Order only applies to Goods that are returned in the same condition as You received them. You should also include all of the products instructions, documents and wrappings. Goods that are damaged or not in the same condition as You received them or which are worn simply beyond opening the original packaging will not be refunded. You should therefore take reasonable care of the purchased Goods while they are in Your possession.
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
You will not have any right to cancel an Order for the supply of any of the following Goods:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- The supply of Goods which change in any shape, matter or form post purchase.
- The supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with Your prior express consent and You have acknowledged Your loss of cancellation right.
- com website is available only to those users who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Those who cannot follow the norms or are incompetent to the contract (including minors, undischarged bankrupts, etc.) are not eligible to use this website
- If you are a minor or under the age of 18 years, you shall not be a member of ratanshis.com and shall not transact on this website. Any desired transactions must be done so under parental guidance and approval.
- com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse your access if it is brought to our notice or if discovered that you are underage to proceed.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
- If you are using this website, you are responsible for the maintenance of confidentiality of your User ID and Password and only you shall be responsible for all the activities on the website.
- You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
- If you use ratanshis.com or send emails to other data, communication or information to use, you are agreeing that you are communicating with us via electronic records and you agree to receive communications likewise. We may communicate with you via electronic records or any other mode of communication (electronic or otherwise).
- There are no charges applicable for the registration on ratanshis.com. You can become a member free of cost and enjoy the offers. However, we reserve the right to charge you nominal fee and change its policies over the time. We reserve the right to introduce new services and modify few or all existing services offered on the website without any notice
- Once changes related to fees and policies are uploaded on the website, it shall immediately become effective. All fees to be quoted in Indian Rupees unless otherwise stated. With the use of this website, you agree to this that you are responsible for all applicable laws including those in India for making payments
Use of the Website
Your access to this website does not allow you to host, modify, display, Upload, transmit, publish, share, update any information which:
- Belongs to other person and you don’t hold any right to
- Is harassing, defamatory, encouraging gambling or money laundering, hateful, racially, invasive of other’s privacy, obscene, pornographic, ethnically objectionable, unlawful, threatening, indecent representation of women under the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986 (misleading, patiently offensive to community including sexually explicit content, promotes racism, hatred, physical harm and otherwise)
- Involves transmission of chain letters and junk mail, mass mailing or spam
- Harassment of another person
- Promotes illegal activities such as obscene, abusive, threatening, libellous and whatsoever
- Violates third party rights (intellectual property right, privacy, email address, physical address, phone no., person’s name)
- Promotes unauthorized copy of other person’s copyrighted work such as offering pirated computer programs or links, providing information for copy of manufacture-installed devises, pirated music or links or files
- Hidden pages or images linked from another accessible page
- Adding materials that exploit other user’s violent, sexual or other inappropriate manner
- Provides information related to buying of illegal weapons, creating computer viruses or violating someone’s privacy
- Includes any person’s images or photographs (minor or adult)
- Unauthorized access to website, profiles, communities, blogs, friend request or other areas for unlawful purpose
- Indulging in commercial activities or sales without our written consent such as keeping contests, buying or selling virtual items related to our website which promotes gambling and is illegal
- Trespass any patent, copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights
- Unauthorized attempt of adding deep-link, robot, algorithm, or any other attempt
- Direct or indirect offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt for the same in any item, dealing for the same is prohibited or restricted
- Unauthorized access or attempt to gain so to any portion/feature of the website or networks that connects the website or server, computer or any other hacking, password or illegitimate use
- You shall not be making any defamatory, negative comment(s) or statement(s) against ratanshis.com
- You shall not be a part of any advertising or create on your own for buying and selling of products and services on this website and transmit any chain letters, junk email, or related to other users through this website
Contents Posted on Site
Your access to this website does not allow you to host, modify, display, Upload, transmit, publish, share, update any information which:
All graphics, designs, interfaces, photographs, logos, trademarks, sounds, computer code, music, artwork, visual interfaces, contents are all owned and controlled by us; licensed, copyright, trademark laws, and various other property and competition laws included. In this context, no content must be uploaded, copied, reproduced, posted, displayed, encoded, transmitted or distributed in any way
Other Businesses and Third Parties
- com is not responsible for the products, actions, content and services on the Website that are connected to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. ratanshis.com may provide links to the third party websites of our affiliated companies and few other businesses for which, we are not responsible for evaluating or examining the products and services offered by them. We don’t endorse any third party website(s) or content.
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
We appreciate links to the Website. User may create hypertext to link to this Website, but the link should not state or suggest any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by us. You are not eligible to use our trademarks, service marks, logos or any other marks or materials by the owner.
We ensure to keep your information protected and understand that your personal information that you have shared with us are very important assets. If you object to share your personal information being transferred or used as per the Information Technology Act, 2000, you shall not be using this website.
Mandatory declaration – Seeds & Nutrients
By providing your personal information, you hereby admit that you are fine for all the purchased products being shipped to your given address. The products will be resold, bartered or sold in any way for profit or anti-national use. With this, you declare that all the products are to be treated with utmost respect and caution with not illegal activity being taken on.
If you find your work has been copied constituting copyright infringement, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Risk of loss
All the items are checked and shipped from our warehouse. We have a separate shipment contract and if any damage persists while receiving the product or risk of loss, the title for such products pass to you by the carrier for delivery of products.
We try to post things accurately including the product description. However, we cannot warrant that the product description or other content posted on this website is accurate, reliable, complete, current or perfect. If a product mentioned on the website is not as per the given description, you shall return it back to us in unused condition.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
There may be typo error on the pricing or description on the website. In this case, ratanshis.com holds the right to rectify changes and update the right price or detail. Also, ratanshis.com holds the right to cancel the order and refund money back to its customer if the product is collected from you with 10-15 business days. The mode of refund will be same as per how you place the order
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below
If you have a question or complaint, please write to us at email@example.com or call us on 022-23723296 from Monday to Saturday between 10:00 am to 07:00 pm (during national holidays our offices may remain shut). 'Ratanshi Agro Hortitech' reserves all other rights.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone number: 022-23782596, 022-23723296, +919323598720, +918591012209
Hazardous Garden Chemical Disclaimer
Ratanshis.com uses a wide range of chemicals for its gardening products such as fertilizers, pesticides, weed killer and insecticide that contain harmful chemicals and shall be disposed of in a correct manner. We strictly put this to your notice that these chemicals should not be used for food, feed, oil or any other personal, experimental purposes which otherwise may introduce hazardous elements in environment or water supply.
Please do not pour these hazardous chemicals in sewage drains or sinks and do not dispose them normally. Instead please take them to your local recycling centre so they can dispose them in an appropriate manner.
Ratanshis.com does not take any responsibility if the containers or the chemical contents are put in other uses that could harm individual or people. You can also take steps to avoid chemical fertilizers and other matters to improvise your garden. Best alternative is to use organic matters that support the natural eco-system and does not contain chemicals to disturb the nature. You can use waste organic materials such as food waste, dry leaves as mulch and wood to support the Green Earth.
Once again, we are not responsible for any accident that may cause health injuries to humans or other living beings due to inappropriate handling, uses other than using in garden or disposing the containers anywhere that could contaminate the environment or water supply.